Devilled Eggs are a healthy snack, great to bring to a barbecue and the perfect lunch-time meal. My Spicy Avocado Devilled Eggs are a way to amp your lunch when you’re sick of eating a salad every day. These are Keto-Friendly and have spice from jalapenos for some added health benefits. They are also super easy to make and full of all those healthy fats!
Serving Size: 2 (and some leftovers) Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time:8 min
Spicy Avocado Devilled Eggs
- 5 Pastured Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Organic Ripe Avocados
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- 2 Tbsps Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Sea salt
- Organic, washed, chopped Kale (You can also use Organic Spinach)
- A Handful of Pumpkin Seeds
- Organic Olive Oil for Drizzling
Devilled Eggs Mixture
- Cut the eggs in half and carefully remove yolks and place in large mixing bowl
- Add avocados, garlic, jalapeno, onion, avocado oil mayo, salt and pepper and lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients well until you get a smooth consistency
- Spoon mixture on top of each half of egg
How to Plate
- Place the chopped kale on two plates
- Place the assembled eggs on top of kale
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, drizzle olive oil and then serve!
For Some Other Great Lunch Ideas, Check Out:
This Cauliflower Potato Salad is your next BBQ go to! Not only is the taste the same as your favourite Aunt’s regular potato salad, but the cauliflower takes on the consistency of actual tender potatoes. The best part? You can eat all of it (if you don’t want to share) and not worry about the starchy carbs or feeling bloated.
I make this Shrimp Caesar Dill Salad so often (it’s so easy) that it’s become a staple in my weekly meals. Big leafy greens, healthy fats; but the key ingredient is definitely the fresh dill! I use shrimp for this recipe but you can also add chicken or go without, for all the vegans out there.