Loaded Baked Cauliflower is a great alternative to that loaded baked potato you’re used to eating! Not only does it taste the same, requires only a few ingredients but you won’t go through that carb crash and have to unbutton your pants at the end of your meal. Loaded Baked Cauliflower is a great healthy side dish and with fall just around the corner, it’s also the perfect comfort food!
Serving Size: 2-4 Prep Time: 40 min Cook Time: 20 min
Cooking With Brashley – Episode 12
In this episode you’ll learn why you want to supplement with Vitamin C when you eat bacon, why lactose intolerance is so prevalent as well as the best way to cook our vegetables.
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos, click here to see the playlist. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode!
- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of grass-fed sour cream
- 1 pack of organic bacon (we pre-cook ours so it’s nice and crispy)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (An extra 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1 pack of chives for garnish, chopped
- Rinse cauliflower
- Steam the cauliflower so that the texture is tender but not overcooked.
- Set aside to cool
- Chop steamed cauliflower into small pieces (Not so small that it looks like rice, but bite size pieces)
- Chop up crispy bacon
- Add cauliflower, bacon, shredded cheese and sour cream into a large mixing bowl and mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a baking dish and spread evenly
- Top with extra 1/2 cup of cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese turns golden brown
- Top with chopped chives
Do you love cauliflower? Here are a couple of our favourite recipes with Cauliflower! Give these a try too.