Hot Sauce is a staple in our household but a lot of the sauces out there have tons of sugar and hidden ingredients. Our hot sauce uses 6 ingredients, no sugar and is a huge hit with everyone. It’s tangy from the vinegar and has a kick at the end from the Red Fresno peppers. Put it on everything!
Serving Size: 10 4 oz bottles Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min
Cooking With Brashley – Episode 25
In this episode you will learn the differences between hot peppers and about capsaicin, the compound found in hot peppers with major benefits.
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos, click here to see the playlist. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode!
**New eBook: So You Want To Eat Healthy** A Simple Guide To Change Your Diet and Improve Your Health! Download Now
- 20 Organic Red Fresno Peppers (or hot pepper of your choice) with the stems removed and seeds intact
- 6 cloves of organic garlic
- Half of 1 organic sweet onion
- 5 cups white vinegar
- 5 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Mustard Seed
- 2 Tsp sea salt
- In a large pot combine all ingredients except the mustard seed
- Bring to a boil and boil over medium heat for 20 minutes or until peppers are soft
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend on low, slowly adding the mustard seed
- Blend faster when all mustard seed is added until all ingredients are combined and sauce is smooth
- Put that S#%* on everything~
Recommended Recipes or Blogs: