This easy Cauliflower Pizza Crust has made it into a weekly rotation in our household. Cauliflower Pizza does not have to be hard to make or prepare for you or your family! This recipe is gluten free but not just that, the Cauliflower Crust packs a nutritional punch that you won’t receive from that store bought pizza — that’s going to leave you with regret.
Serving Size:2 Prep Time: 20min Cook Time: 50 min
Cooking With Brashley – Episode 15
In this episode you’ll learn how to easily make a Cauliflower Crust using only four ingredients, you will learn the difference of cooking with dried herbs or fresh ones and we will teach you a couple quick tricks and tips to deal with indigestion or heartburn.
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos, click here to see the playlist. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode!
- 1 organic head of Cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tomatoes (toppings)
- buffalo mozzarella (toppings)
- fresh basil (toppings)
- Start by breaking your head of cauliflower into florets and placing them into a blender or food processor
- Blend cauliflower until it resembles a rice like substance
- Transfer cauliflower into a pan and place on hight heat for 5-10 mins to sweat down and cook cauliflower, (remove any large chunks of cauliflower at this time and re-blend or just give them to your dogs)
- Add in your egg and parmesan cheese to pan with cauliflower and fold in using spatula, keep folding ingredients in pan with spatula until mixed in evenly and let cook for 2-3 minutes
- Remove your mixture from pan and place your cauliflower dough onto a piece of parchment paper, now use another piece of parchment paper and place on top and apply pressure to dough with hand to flatten out
- Use a roller now to roll out your cauliflower pizza dough (still making sure that there is parchment paper between the roller and dough, if you place roller directly on dough it will get really messy and stick to roller)
- Once the desired size of your crust has been rolled out , remove top parchment paper, now slide your cauliflower crust using bottom parchment onto a baking sheet and place in oven at 400 degrees farenheight for aprox 25-30 min, or until golden brown
- Remove Crust from oven once cooked and add whatever toppings you want at this time, then place back in oven and let cook for 10 for mins
** We made a margherita pizza with freshly sliced tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella with some fresh basil (which we added at the end)