Cashew Collagen Protein Bars are not only delicious but they are full of healthy fats that will keep you satiated and power your brain. We personally don’t like to buy store bought cr*p because of all the additives including sugar that are put into protein bars these days. With these cashew collagen bars you can make sure to have the healthiest and cleanest bar for you and yours!
Serving Size: 6 bars Prep Time: 10 min Freeze Time: 60 min
Cooking With Brashley – Episode 24
In this episode you will learn why collagen protein should be in everyones diet, why making your own protein bars is a way better option than store bought, and why buying pure vanilla extract is a must.
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos, click here to see the playlist. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode!
**New eBook: So You Want To Eat Healthy** A Simple Guide To Change Your Diet and Improve Your Health! Download Now
- 2 cups of cashew butter
- 3/4 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup collagen (We prefer Organika Enhanced Collagen)
- 1/4-1/2 cup of swerve (sweetener)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp mct oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure lemon extract
- sea salt
- In a saucepan melt both coconut oil and coconut butter
- Combine all ingredients into a blender including your melted coconut butter and oil and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into a baking pan and place in freezer for approximately 1 hour
- Remove from freezer and cut into 6 equal bars
- Store bars in freezer, and remove when ready to eat (these bars do not travel well, so you will need to eat them right out of freezer while still cold as they will start to melt)
Recommended Recipes or Blogs: