These green Breakfast Quesadillas are a healthy way to start your day and far from being boring. Packed with fresh, healthy greens, fatty avocados, protein-loaded eggs and smothered in some organic cheese; this will easily become your favourite brunch go-to!
Serving Size: 4 people Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min
Cooking With Brashley – Episode 27
In this episode you will learn why to choose a low-carb wrap and the benefits of eating a high-fat diet vs. high-carb diet in the morning.
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos, click here to see the playlist. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next episode!
**New eBook: So You Want To Eat Healthy** A Simple Guide To Change Your Diet and Improve Your Health! Download Now
- 1 pack of Live Organic Green Wraps
- leftover chimichurri sauce
- organic cheese, grated
- pastured eggs (4-6)
- mixed greens (2 handfuls)
- grass-fed sour cream (as topping)
- organic avocado, sliced
- grass-fed butter
- Crack 4 eggs, whip them with a fork and cook in butter-greased pan (until you have scrambled eggs)
- Grease another pan with butter and lay a wrap in the pan
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and add the eggs and greens and avocado
- Place another wrap on top and add some butter
- Carefully flip over quesadilla so bottom wrap gets crisp
- Dip in sour cream and leftover chimichurri sauce and enjoy!
Recommended Recipes or Blogs: