Who doesn’t like a good dip? Sick of hummus? Try out this delicious phytonutrient packed Baba Ghanoush that will have your brain and body thanking you! This recipe is also Keto and Vegan-Friendly.. so it’s ok to lick the bowl after (Ash did).
Serving Size: 2-4 Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tbsp of organic sesame oil (tahini)
- 4 cloves of garilc
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1tsp of cayenne (only if you like a touch of heat)
- 1 tbsp of brain octane (optional)
- sea salt
- Parsley (optional but delicious, and put in most Baba Ghanoush)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place eggplant in oven (whole) for approx 20 min turning half way through
- Mince garlic and throw in blender
- Add in 2 tbsp of tahini (sesame oil)
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into blender (make sure you don’t get any seeds)
- Add in cumin and cayenne
- Chop up parsley and add
- Blend on high for 10 seconds (until smooth) and place in bowl
- Cut up desired veggies (cucumber, red pepper, broccoli) and go to pleasure town
*Baba Ghanoush can be used in wraps, veggie bowls or just as a dip for your veggies, the possibilities are endless, have fun!
Want To Learn to Cook Healthy Meals?
We teach holistic cooking through weekly YouTube videos on Cooking With Brashley. It’s not just about making tasty meals, but learning how to prepare and store foods to get the most health benefits out of them, how to cook ingredients to maintain the nutrients and much more! Check it out and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on the next one!
If you like the Baba Ghanoush recipe, you’ll definitely like our Spicy Avocado Devilled Eggs