My wife ash did not invent this recipe, but she did make them for me and ever since then I can’t get enough of these delicious avocado french fries. They’re super easy to make and pretty much go with anything (I personally like these with breaky but if you want them for dessert be my guest). Avocado French Fries are the perfect way to get over cravings of fast food and because they are high in healthy fats they are quite good at satisfying hunger too!
- 1-2 Avocados
- 1 Tablespoon on chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon of cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of coriander
- 1 Tablespoon of cayenne (less if you don’t like heat, but I like how it gets me going)
- Pre heat oven to 350 F
- Cut Avocado into 1/8 slices or (4 slices per half Avocado)
- Mix all spices into a bowl
- Dip Avocado coating all sides in the spice (repeat until all avocado slices are covered)
- Place Avocado slice on a baking sheet (I use parchment paper so they don’t stick and fall apart when you flip them)
- Toss in oven and cook for 10 minutes a side approximately (spices should harden up just a bit on the outside of the Avocado when done)
- Remove and enjoy
Feel free to play around with different spices for the dry rub and if you have a nice healthy dip (Avocado Oil Mayo mixed with hot sauce maybe?), that goes great with it too! Looking for burger and fries this summer? Check out our Tempeh or Grass Fed Beef Burgers with an Eggplant “Bun” Recipe, it’s the perfect match!
Heres a Quick Avocado Fries How To Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more recipes like this!